5 Day Tantra Immersion Level 1
Sep 12 to 16, 2018
Dec 7 to 11, 2018
“I walked into the first day of Tantra Immersion with an open mind and came out six days later with an open heart. The journey through yoga, guided meditation, and lectures on the principles of Tantra turned out to be much more than what was advertised. I did not expect to gain such clear tools that would allow me to continue my practice after the immersion was over, and also take that practice and apply it to every facet of my daily life.” – Lela from USA read more >
Join us for these Tantra Immersion modules, which offer a deep and systematic study of Tantra Yoga in theory and practice in a 6 day intensive study. The week-long course focuses on elevating consciousness and living a full, abundant life, walking the path of Tantra and Yoga to the heights of spiritual development down to the depth and richness of the heart.
This immersion will take place in our center in Chiang Mai, it will include yoga classes, meditations, lectures and workshops in which we can experience directly the spirit and insight of Tantra.
Reserve your spot now!
Tantra Yoga is the path of unveiling the divine in the profane. Mahasiddha Yoga teaches the true art of living, of saying YES to life and embracing body, mind, emotions and relationships as gateways to fulfillment and spiritual growth.
Tantra Yoga shows us how to live life in every moment with vivid intensity and crystal clear awareness. It is indeed the path of ecstatic love, of courageous inner freedom, harmonious development, continuous growth and complete and blissful surrender to the divine flow of life – a path that combines physical, sensual, emotional and spiritual awakening that will bring you closer to yourself and the divine in everything.
Through the practice of Tantra in this intensive immersion we gain awareness of who we truly are and what we indeed can become. The techniques and theory given within the course are highly efficient and will help you to keep practicing and transforming throughout your life. Most techniques are based on the ancient Kashmirian and Shivaist teachings adapted to suit our modern lifestyle and supported by contemporary science. Methods and philosophy are explained in a practical and down to earth manner.
Learn from our friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable teachers with 17 years of direct experience. They will guide you through authentic tantric theory, training and practical applications from the ancient traditions that you can include in your daily life to bring about major transformations and profound happiness.
As in all of our classes, workshops and events, there is no sexual contact in this immersion.
The first module of Tantra Immersion includes:
- What is Tantra? Principles of Tantra
- The secret law of resonance and how to apply it
- The importance of relaxation and awareness practice in tantra
- The principle of polarity – the yin-yang of the universe
- Shiva as the divine masculine principle
- Shakti as the divine feminine principle and the special role of Her in Tantra
- Introduction to tantric sensuality
- Meditations with music designed to access distinct states
- Meditations in silence designed to quiet the mind and induce strong mental focus
- Specific yoga body postures and exercises done in the tantric spirit, facilitating a direct experience of the hidden potentials of the body
- Principles of Hatha Yoga: practicing yoga body postures (asana-s) correctly and the special role of asana-s in Tantra
- Sessions of questions and answers with discussion time for the group
- Reflecting moments to give an inner space for your own growth and observing the steps you are already taking throughout the course, evaluation and planning of future practice.
The schedule of the immersion: a day at the immersion would look like this …
9:00 Hatha Yoga practice in the spirit of tantra
10:45 Fruit snack
11:00 Lecture and workshop exercises
12:30 Lunch break
15:30 Lecture and special workshop exercises
16:15 Hatha Yoga practice in the spirit of tantra
17:15 Fruit snack
17:45 Lecture and special workshop exercises
19:30 Evening break / end of the program
21:00 In two of the evenings we will have spiritual movies and dancing
September 12 to 16, 2018
December 7 to 11, 2018
Regular Price: 3900 THB
100 baht discount for paying in cash
(price includes fruit snack throughout the day)
The price does not include food or accommodation. We can recommend affordable guest houses which are walking distance from the venue (prices for 1 night range between 200 and 600THB).
Reserve your spot now!
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
If you have booked a retreat or workshop and you cancel your participation at least 21 days before the arrival date, you will be fully refunded.
If you cancel your participation less than 21 days before the arrival date, then:
- if you cancel no later than 24 hours after you’ve placed the booking, you will be fully refunded.
- if you cancel later than 24 hours after you’ve placed the booking, we will hold the deposit in the form of a credit for you, that can be used in the future for any events with us.
Disclaimer for people with mental health issues
Kindly note that for people who suffer from mental health issues, or are currently on antidepressants or other psychiatric medications, we strongly recommend not to join our courses or retreats. For those who do, however, decide to join, they do so on their own responsibility.