JOIN OUR LIVE FREE TANTRA CLASS ONLINE!
Why anyone having sex should know about Tantra
This is not a class on “sexual tantra”. There will be no nudity or sexual contact. You do not need a partner to attend.
Friday July 2nd, 9.00pm Bangkok Time (4.00pm Paris, 10.00 am New York)
What you’ll get in this class:
- A 1.5 hour live-streamed class including a lecture and Tantric hatha yoga practice
- Live Q&A sessions with the teachers, receiving personal guidance and feedback
- Access to the recording in case you miss the live class
- Certified teachers with minimum 8 years of experience
What we will speak about:
- Especially in the West, Tantra is famous for its perceived link to sexuality. But is Tantra really sexual? Tantra does discuss extraordinary spiritual practices that involve unprecedented levels of intimacy between the masculine and the feminine. However there’s a significant difference between sexuality as we currently understand it and the profound eroticism practiced in Tantra. Understanding this essential difference is a spiritual revelation. In this class we’ll present some essential pointers towards developing the inner attitude that Tantra speaks about. Please note there will be no sexual/erotic/naked practices in this class.
What you’ll need:
- A yoga mat, and perhaps a cushion or a blanket
- Comfortable clothing that you can easily move around in
- Try not to eat a heavy meal within 2.5 hours of starting
- Some paper and pen to take notes
Who are we?
Mahasiddha Yoga is a Tantra and Yoga school based in Chiang Mai, Thailand. We offer a variety of regular courses, workshops and events focused on living a more meaningful and conscious life. We are three dedicated teachers – Uriel, Blandine and Radu – who believe in continuous transformation and the importance of constant spiritual education. Fully embracing the life-changing teachings and practices of Tantra, we love sharing them with the world.
What is Tantra?
Contrary to popular belief, Tantra is not about sex. It’s a spiritual path that includes (1) extensive spiritual knowledge about the nature of Consciousness and Energy and (2) a set of clear practical methods (Yoga, meditation, attitudes) that helps us improve Self-awareness and gradually discover the essence of Reality.
Tantra is a practical spiritual path based on the direct mystical experience of life in its entirety, using the senses, mind and spirit to discover the divine spark within. It offers us extraordinary tools to become more aware and to embrace life in all its aspects, unveiling the sacred in the profane, expanding from finite to infinite, honouring and adoring the eternal creation and its creator.
Please note that there is NO sexual contact, nudity or adult content in this course. Nor do we provide sexual services of any kind.