Book your spot now and enjoy a THB 1,000 discount per person!
This Level 1 Tantra Immersion is an illuminative and structured introduction into the essence of the Tantra Yoga spiritual system.
Tantra is a spiritual path based on the direct mystical experience of life in its entirety, using the senses, mind and spirit to discover the divine spark within. It offers us extraordinary tools to become more aware and to consciously embrace life in all its aspects, unveiling the sacred in the profane, expanding from finite to infinite.
In this 5-day intensive course we’ll undertake a deep and systematic study and practice of Tantra Yoga. Through inspiring lectures, deep Hatha Yoga sessions, guided meditations, and tantric exercises, we’ll focus on elevating our consciousness and experiencing life from a fresh, profound perspective. We’ll learn how to walk the path of Tantra and Yoga from the depth and richness of the heart to the heights of spiritual development.
You can attend the Immersion in person at our Amrita Integral Yoga retreat centre in Mae On, North Thailand, which is about 40 minutes drive from Chiang Mai airport or online.
The first module of Tantra Immersion includes:
- What is Tantra? Principles of Tantra
- The secret law of resonance and how to apply it
- The importance of relaxation and awareness practice in tantra
- The principle of polarity – the yin-yang of the universe
- Shiva as the divine masculine principle
- Shakti as the divine feminine principle and the special role of Her in Tantra
- Introduction to tantric sensuality
- Meditations with music designed to access distinct states
- Meditations in silence designed to quiet the mind and induce strong mental focus
- Specific yoga body postures and exercises done in the tantric spirit, facilitating a direct experience of the hidden potentials of the body
- Principles of Hatha Yoga: practicing yoga body postures (asana-s) correctly and the special role of asana-s in Tantra
- Sessions of questions and answers with discussion time for the group
- Reflecting moments to give an inner space for your own growth and observing the steps you are already taking throughout the course, evaluation and planning of future practice
Please note that the lectures are pre-recorded but there will be a live Q&A session with the teacher every day.
8:00 Hatha Yoga & Meditation in the spirit of Tantra
11:00 Lectures and workshop exercises
13:00 Lunch break
15:30 Lectures, practice and special workshop exercises
18:00 Dinner break
20:00 Evening program
All times Indochina Time (Bangkok Time).
September 15 to 19, 2020
Standard Single THB
Deluxe Single THB
Standard Double (for 2 people) THB
Deluxe Double (for 2 people) THB
ONLINE ONLY THB
Thai nationals receive an extra 2,000 baht discount per person.
The price includes the course fee, accommodation, 3 vegetarian meals per day and transport to and from RImping Promenada in Chiang Mai, at fixed hours on the starting and ending date. On the first day we’ll only have lunch and dinner, and on the last day breakfast and lunch.
All rooms are ensuite (with private bathrooms), have AC and hot water. A pool is freely available.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
If you have booked a retreat or workshop and you cancel your participation at least 21 days before the arrival date, you will be fully refunded.
If you cancel your participation less than 21 days before the arrival date, then:
- if you cancel no later than 24 hours after you’ve placed the booking, you will be fully refunded.
- if you cancel later than 24 hours after you’ve placed the booking, we will hold the deposit in the form of a credit for you, that can be used in the future for any events with us.
DISCLAIMER FOR PEOPLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
Kindly note that for people who suffer from mental health issues, or are currently on antidepressants or other psychiatric medications, we strongly recommend not to join our courses or retreats. For those who do, however, decide to join, they do so on their own responsibility.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your participation in this course is subjected to terms and conditions which you can read here.
BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW!