THE MEDITATION COURSE
Master the mechanisms of your Mind
This course is a very clear, systematic approach to the art and science of meditation
Weekly on Saturdays, 8.30pm ICT
Meditation helps us to transform. As a systematic training, it increases self-awareness and creates freedom from all unconscious mental patterns and blindspots that make us repeat mistakes and fall back into old habits.
Meditation makes us focus on what is essential in life, ultimately taking us beyond the mind into the realm of pure consciousness, exploring the deeper nature of our being and the answers to existential questions such as “Who am I?” and “What is the meaning of life?”
Eliminating mental agitation is one of the first and most obvious results of meditation – but it is not the end goal – it is only the starting point. The deeper purpose of meditation is to awaken consciousness and our capacity for self-awareness. To discover who we are beyond the mind and beyond all limitations. The perseverant practice of meditation creates access to states of cosmic ecstasy, Samadhi, and the revelation of the Supreme Self, Atman.
Price: 1,200 baht (EUR 32,5) per month for new students / 800 baht (EUR 22) for current Mahasiddha Yoga students
Who is this course for?
1. People who want to access “the other 97%” of their mental potential
Neuroscience shows that meditation improves your brain power leading to higher IQ and EQ, better focus, clarity and intelligence. It helps you to learn faster, increases efficiency in all actions and allows you to be more productive. Meditation is also allowing you to explore and awaken your consciousness and your currently dormant and unconscious mental abilities.
2. People dealing with stress, anxiety and emotional turmoil
People who are interested in learning how to deal with mental noise and unwanted thoughts, to learn methods to improve emotional balance, boost creativity & mental efficiency, and to realize their full potential. Meditation is known to reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety disorders, such as phobias, social anxiety, paranoid thoughts, obsessive-compulsive behaviors and panic attacks.
3. Serious spiritual seekers
People who wish to accelerate their spiritual growth & development, to learn the most efficient techniques & methods revealed by ancient secret lineages, and to reach the highest spiritual accomplishment. Meditation lies at the very essence of all major spiritual systems, and it’s a time-proven method to access very high states of consciousness and experience the true nature of reality.
What will you get in this course?
- Learn how & why meditation actually works – including the laws & mechanisms of the mind, such as the law of resonance, the principle of superimposition, the principle of limit and the principle of rhythm for attaining continuity of consciousness.
- More than just meditation – the course includes techniques to optimize the mind & body for better meditation, including various yoga asanas & concentration exercises
- Systematic training for better long-term development – using techniques with measurable results and a step-by-step approach which guides beginner & intermediate practitioners to advanced realms of meditation
- Learn why most people fail in meditation – we’ll identify the pitfalls that make most people quit before they get results, as well as the bigger long-term obstacles that block even advanced practitioners from their highest goals.
- Use meditation as a tool for accelerated self-development – it’s the fastest way to become who you want to be and to eliminate all limitations and everything which stops you from being you.
The structure of the Online Meditation Course