Free morning yoga:
Monday to Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, 9.00 – 11.00 AM Bangkok Time – Click here to sign up!
Esoteric Yoga Course:
Tuesday, 5.30 – 8.00 PM Bangkok Time – Click here to sign up!
Intensive Tantra Course:
Thursday, 5.30 – 8.00 PM Bangkok Time – Click here to sign up!
Intensive Tantra, US & Canada times
Thursday, 7.00 – 9.30 pm Pacific Daylight Time – Click here to sign up!
Sunday, 10.00 – 11.00 PM Bangkok Time – Click here to sign up!
What is the difference between the Free classes and the paid ones?
The free classes are just a taster of our particular approach to yoga. They are a lite version of what we include in both the Esoteric Yoga and Intensive Tantra courses. Some of the differences between the free classes and the paid one are:
- Our paid courses offer a structured approach to the study and practice of Yoga and Tantra and they represent a genuine spiritual path.
- In the paid classes we introduce a great variety of spiritual techniques together with down-to-earth yet deeply insightful teachings that can greatly help you in elevating your consciousness and living a full, abundant and purposeful life.
- Each paid class includes an almost equal part of theory and practice. The lessons go in depth into various subjects like the chakras, the principles of Yoga and Tantra, various spiritual techniques. They are very rich with deeply meaningful spiritual information and practices that can lead you to a profound inner transformation and to very high states of consciousness.
- Within the paid courses we teach a much deeper way of practicing the yoga poses, correlating each asana to the activation of particular chakras.
- Attending the Esoteric Yoga or the Intensive Tantra classes will provide you with a sense of continuous transformation, provided that you persevere and integrate the teachings and the practices in your daily life.
What is the difference between the Esoteric Yoga and the Intensive Tantra courses?
The way the classes are structured within both courses is very similar. Both include a theory part, where a new lesson is introduced every week, as well as a practical part, devoted to the practice of asanas (which is universal to both courses and includes almost the same asanas). The differences are found mainly at the level of the curricula.
The Tantra course represents a gradual yet intensive introduction and deepening of the Spiritual Path of Tantra, the teachings being delivered from a profound Tantric perspective. In the first year of study we follow a very structured approach to understanding the experience of consciousness from the perspective of Tantra, by studying the system of the chakras in great depth.
On the other hand, the Yoga course is packed with fascinating esoteric teachings and spiritual techniques from a variety of yogic traditions, offering us a multitude of efficient tools to experience very high states of consciousness. We’ll explore time-proven practices that great yogic mystics and sages have used to reveal the Divine as the ultimate, true reality.