5-Day Tantra Immersion
in Chiang Mai, Thailand,
November 22 – 26, 2019
5-Day Tantra Immersion, Level 2
December 14 – 18, 2018
January 30 – February 3, 2019
This immersion will take place at our center in Chiang Mai. It includes yoga classes, meditation, lectures, workshops and a follow up program in which we can experience directly the spirit and insight of Tantra.
Tantra Yoga is the path of unveiling the divine in the profane. Mahasiddha Yoga teaches the true art of living, of saying “YES” to life and embracing body, mind, emotions and relationships as a gateway to fulfillment and spiritual growth.
Reserve Your Spot Now!
The second module of Tantra Immersion builds up on the first, going more in depth into exploring the Tantric principles and introducing more advanced practices and methods. The lectures will touch on new subjects, while the interactive exercises will go deeper into opening of heart. The yoga and meditation practice will also rise to a new level of challenge, insight and clarity.
Please note that in order to attend the second module, one needs to have attended the first.
As in all of our classes, workshops and events, there is no sexual contact in this Immersion.
The second module of the Tantra Immersion includes:
– Introduction into Tantric texts
– Couples relationship in Tantra
– Separated meetings for men and women – part 2
– The art of transfiguration explained in detail
– Steps on the Tantric spiritual path
– Degrees of spiritual accomplishment and realisation in Tantra
– The awakening of the soul in Tantra
– Meditation in Tantra, part 2: “Focus, refocus and relaxation”
– More applications of the law of resonance
– The nature of Consciousness
– How to harmonize and spiritualize relationship with jobs and financial situation
– How to live out our live’s purpose and integrate the financial side in harmony with that
– First elements of conscious touch.
– Enlightenment and self-realization in Tantra.
– Sessions of questions and answers with discussion time for the group
– A voluntary 21-day follow up program: Set a specific intention to follow through in a daily practice for the next 21 days. With the power of the group support, small accountability groups and reflection meetings you will find it easy to implement the tools and exercises learned in the Immersion into your daily routine
A day at the Immersion would roughly follow this structure:
09.00 Hatha Yoga practice in the spirit of Tantra
10.45 Fruit snack
11.00 Lecture and workshop exercises
12.30 Lunch break
15.30 Lecture and special workshop exercises
16.15 Hatha Yoga practice in the spirit of Tantra
17.15 Fruit snack
17.45 Lecture and special workshop exercises
19.30 Evening break/ end of the program
21.00 In two of the evenings we will have spiritual movies and exercises
The retreat will be given by Maria Blandine Wegener and Uriel Yariv: qualified Yoga and Tantra teacher for many years by the ATMAN federation and also psychologists by profession.
November 22 to 26, 2019
PRICE: THB 4800 per person
100 baht discount for paying in cash
Thai nationals receive a 50% discount
The price includes organic fruit snacks throughout the day. It DOES NOT include other food or accommodation. Please check below for a list of affordable guest houses which are walking distance from the venue.
Reserve Your Spot Now!
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
If you have booked a retreat or workshop and you cancel your participation at least 21 days before the arrival date, you will be fully refunded.
If you cancel your participation less than 21 days before the arrival date, then:
- if you cancel no later than 24 hours after you’ve placed the booking, you will be fully refunded.
- if you cancel later than 24 hours after you’ve placed the booking, we will hold the deposit in the form of a credit for you, that can be used in the future for any events with us.
Disclaimer for people with mental health issues
Kindly note that for people who suffer from mental health issues, or are currently on antidepressants or other psychiatric medications, we strongly recommend not to join our courses or retreats. For those who do, however, decide to join, they do so on their own responsibility.
Terms and conditions
Your participation in this course is subjected to terms and conditions which you can read here.
Here is a list of lodging options within walking distance from our studio.
Please note that this list is by no means ultimate or exhaustive. You might find better options that are more suitable for your needs/budget. Make sure you book in advance, as December-January are at the peak of the high season in Chiang Mai, therefore good options tend to sell out quickly.
Born2Sleep – right next door to us, convenient and very decent (offers 20% discount to our students, please let them know you attend our workshop) – firstname.lastname@example.org check on Agoda.com
LeLight Hostel – Clean, new and very decent hostel right across the street from us. They also have suites. Check on Booking.com
Pak – 3 min walk, stylish and romantic, slightly upscale, prices start from THB 1800/room/night – Check their website or check on Booking.com
Noble Guesthouse – large rooms and good location – 5 min walk – email@example.com or check on Booking.com
Pudsadee House – clean and decent – firstname.lastname@example.org, +66 861864277 or check on Booking.com
Anoma Bed & Breakfast – 10 min walk – email@example.com, +66 869000740 or check on Booking.com
Chiangmai Bupatara Hotel – 5 min walk. Check on Booking.com